Director of Admissions and Marketing – Full-Time, Exempt position.
Mount Carmel Care Center is looking to add an Admissions/Marketing Director to its team.
The Admissions/Marketing Director will act as a contact as necessary in conjunction with the clinical liaison with discharge planners, family or responsible party to initiate tour of facility and follow up procedures. They will manage the admission process to include: conducting effective tours that promote conversion to admission, timely completion of admission paperwork, coordinate clinical and financial approvals for admission, communication with families and staff to ensure admission process is seamless.
Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- 2 years of experience in an Admissions/Marketing position in healthcare environment
- Long term care experience required
- Knowledge of Medicare and 3rd party billing
- Knowledge of medical terminology – ability to discuss clinical evaluations with physicians and other care givers within facility
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to travel locally by personal automobile as required
- Only candidates with long term care marketing/admissions experience will be considered
Interested candidate should apply to George Mercier, administrator, in-person or call 413-637-2660 ext. 15.
Mount Carmel Care Center is a premier provider of faith-based nursing home services in Berkshire County. EOE