Personal Care: Care As You Need ItOur Personal Care residents aren’t able to live on their own anymore, but they don’t need comprehensive nursing care. By living in the Personal Care unit, these residents benefit from the security of 24-hour nursing care, three nutritious meals a day, supervision of medications, planned activities and socialization with other residents.
Personal Care residents:
- Must be able to get out of bed unassisted.
- Need to be able to care for their bathroom needs daily (we do assist all residents with bathing or stand by assist as needed).
- Are supervised with daily medication and their vitals are checked as needed.
- Can choose from a private river view room, a regular private room, or a semi-private room; there are also a few suites available.
- Enjoy taking part in the myriad of activities (crafts, entertainment, pet therapy, book club, trivia, bingo, beauty salon, picnics, seasonal celebrations, worship services).
- Are invited to go on frequent bus outings (such as shopping or ice cream).
- Will have a seamless transition into our skilled unit should the need arise.
We require every new resident to submit a medical report from his or her attending physician or hospital. Also, we try to conduct a personal interview with every prospective resident, so that we can assess the level of care they need.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 413.637.2660 ext. 13
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Our staff embodies the phrase “The Spirit of Love and Dedication”